Rest assured, Fitness on Capri has your health and safety at the forefront of everything we do, ensuring we maintain a safe environment for you! While Covid-19 sees us with unprecedented times, we are adhering to all government guidelines along with putting in place measures to provide you with the cleanest and safest environment to workout in.
Our members and staff are like family, you are our top priority. We are committed to you!
- Increased our cleaning and sanitation rotations
- Provided hand sanitiser and sanitisation stations around the centre for you to access
- Educated and trained out team and members on the new policies and protocols and COVIDsafe training
- Ensuring that social distancing of 1.5m is adhered too
- Enforcing the use of access passes so that contact tracing is easily maintained and available if required.
Here’s how you can help us keep you safe:
- If you are unwell, please stay home, do not train
- Swipe in with your access pass every single visit
- Bring your own towel to every workout session (a full size towel)
Use your own water bottle
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m from others
- No physical contact such as handshaking or high fives with others
- Wipe down the equipment with the wipes provided when you have finished using it
- Utilise the hand sanitiser provided for your wellbeing
- Avoid touching your face.
Enjoy your workout as we all work together in keeping us all safe!